PRIM is a preclinical imaging software designed for biologists. Clinical version of Prim is CLim. Operators will find a solution intuitive and easy to use, optimized for preclinical and clinical studies.
- No MRI expertise is needed.
- A workflow suitable for preclinical imaging is integrated.
- A workstation-compatible iMac and PC for user interface, acquisition and processing.
- The images can be exported as DICOM standard.
- Standard MRI sequences are already inclussent.
Only a few steps are necessary to easily perform an experiment:
1. Start the software Prim.
2. Prepare your study information.
3. Select a sequence or a protocol.
4. Check / modify the conditions and acquisition parameters.
5. Start the acquisition.
6. Check your images and create a report