Configurable spectrometer in MRI / NMR version. Very compact electronic design packaged in 1U case based on the latest FPGA SoC technology.
Specifications Cameleon 4
- Integrated Linux operating system on dual core ARM processor
- Operating from 1MHz to 900 MHz
- Low noise digital receiver
- Optical gradient output
- Simultaneous multi-channel observation
- Cameleon basic configuration: 4 transmitters (TX), 4 receivers (RX), 4 gradients, 16 GPIOs
- Possibility to add extensions per module of 16 receivers.
- RS2D software suite (PRIM / SPINit software, Sequence development)
Example of image acquired with Cameleon 4